Love, Learn, Link & Live
It’s already been a crazy week for news, but in amongst all that noise, these things have still been catching our attention, making us think and getting us talking.
- Has it really been a year? This Saturday, if you can, attend the Women's March Bay Area to reaffirm your commitment to the issues that are still impacting us on a daily basis and that don't seem to be going away soon. This is a good counterpoint read to the March.
- Are you keeping up with all the discussions around #MeToo? These articles struck us in the last week or so, and had us debating over the dinner table: I Started the Media Men List, Not Being a Mind Reader, and Catherine Deneuve and Other Prominent Frenchwomen Denounce #MeToo.
- We're trying to keep up with the debate around technology, about how it impacts us and our children. So if you are taking a break from Facebook, trying to distance yourself from screens, or quitting your tech, these are worth a look.
- Needing something cheery in your world? Check out musician David Byrne's website "Reasons to Be Cheerful", Terri Gross on empathy and connection, and great things that can happen when you set boundaries
- In a separate piece on this blog (you’ve probably got this) but if not, some thoughts on resolutions.
- If you are a Marin-based blogger and you are interested in writing for our site, reach out to us here and tell us what you'd want to write and where you've written before.